Matchbook Betting Exchange - Customer Support Team Lead
The Customer Support Team Lead role will be responsible for ensuring the day to day running of the Operations department. The Operations department ensures content on the site is up to date and provides customer service to our customer base.
The Operations Department is a 24/7, 365 days a year business which means Team Leads will be required to work weekends and evenings.
The Customer Service Team Lead will report to the Head of Operations
The Customer Service Team Lead will be expected to think with a Data First approach and make decisions based on data where possible. It is important that the Customer Service Team Lead understands Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and is comfortable working within that framework.
What will I be doing?
- First layer of escalation for issues within the Operations Team
- Ensuring an efficient distribution of daily work
- Dealing with Complaints from customers through the complaints channel
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Communication with External Groups
- Communication with other areas of the business such as Key Accounts, Marketing and Compliance
- Contributing to the agents daily work if required
- Quality Assurance
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting on departmental performance and on sports/markets performance
- Bringing improvements and efficiencies to the table.
- Automation of manual processes where possible
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
- Departmental Rotas reviewed on a regular basis
- 1-1s with Agents on a monthly basis
- Performance Reviews
- Reporting on yearly goals and ensuring we are meeting the set goals
- Performance reporting on Agents Monthly
Data Feeds and Technology Providers
- Ensure we understand and get the most out of our technology providers
- Ensure the team are fully trained in all aspects of the technology
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Facing environment
- Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the Matchbook customer experience
- Execute, plan, and manage changes as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ability to use data to drive decision making
- Demonstrate senior principles, leading by example in terms of work ethic and professional attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of company procedures, policies
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Drive the team to continuously improve processes
- Ability to work to a high standard against agreed timescales