Matchbook Betting Exchange - Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing executive will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy for Matchbook.com, a Sports Betting Exchange, to deliver strong ROI against paid performance channels in alignment with the overall growth strategy.
The Digital Marketing executive is expected to have a technical knowledge of Google, Facebook, Twitter and other media channels to work in alignment with Matchbooks growth plans.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience working in a similar Digital marketing role. They will work alongside the Acquisition Manager and are expected to take ownership of core areas including SEO, Paid Social, and PPC as well as working with affiliate partners to drive growth. Gambling / Sports Betting / Gaming Industry experience would be a big plus but is not essential for the role. An interest in sport would also be useful but again not essential.
- Providing high-value strategy and execution of paid performance media across Google, Twitter, Facebook, and other media channels
- Working with affiliate partners to grow the brand and deliver new customers
Experience of executing or managing an agency to execute the following is a big plus
- Reviewing and analysing competitors techniques to see what we can improve and optimise
- Preparing content and technical audits
- Implementing onsite SEO improvements to meet with Google's best practice guidelines
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Setup of ad accounts
- Creating and running successful digital campaigns using images, video, and written content.
- Creative copywriting for social campaigns (paid & organic)
- Optimising campaigns on a regular basis using data from the campaign to improve performance
- Measuring, analysing, and reporting on campaign performance
3. Experience with relevant tools
- SEO: SEMrush
- PPC: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter
- Analytics: Tag Manager, Google Analytics
4. We are looking for someone with the following qualities
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to prepare reports and slide decks
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working on and collaborating with a multi-channel team
- If successful, you will be employed by Xanadu Consultancy Ltd the service provider to Matchbook, the role will be located at Xanadu Consultancy’s head office in Cork.