At Xanadu, we provide services to Matchbook, a sophisticated betting exchange. This uses peer-to-peer betting where customers can choose to either place a bet or take a bet. It’s suitable for all types of bettors from casual punters to professional traders. Matchbook is no ordinary platform. It has more in common with the New York Stock Exchange than with a bookmaker. It operates at scale. Its API processes over 450 million API requests per day. It manages billions of dollars worth of transactions.
With more regulated markets opening around the world we face new opportunities for further expansion, leveraging our cutting-edge technology to provide our partners with an extremely performant and dependable exchange system.
At Xanadu we also provide User Interfaces to our systems, both Web and Native Mobile (iOS and Android). The domain is highly competitive and usability, performance and reliability of our UIs are of the biggest importance to us.
The challenges here are big. The people you’ll work with are hungry to tackle them. If this sounds like a challenge too good to ignore, then we want to hear from you.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years iOS development experience
- Experience in managing app distribution through Apple Store Connect and TestFlight
- Solid competences in OOP, reactive programming, MVVM
- Strong attitude to work on “system” aspects of the iOS development, beyond and besides the development of user facing features: continuous improvement of the code base, unit testing, UI testing, Continuous Integration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Systematic problem-solving approach, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
Interview and on-boarding