The MLRO is responsible for ensuring the companies continued compliance with all its legal obligations and maintaining best industry practice with respect to AML & CTF Compliance.
- Perform the MLRO role independently, whilst maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Produce reports for key stakeholders setting out key developments within the subject matter (both externally and within the business) and the operation and effectiveness of the company’s AML/Fraud systems and controls.
- Being responsible for designing and carrying out AML/CTF risk assessments across the company.
- Being point of contact for audits from the UKGC.
- Ensure transactions made through our payment processes are compliant with all AML/CFT standards.
- Communication with the Legal, Compliance, Marketing and stakeholders on the most suitable way to combat ML and TF.
- Standardizing and writing down current ML/TF processes and training the staff in using those to judge cases on a regular basis.
- Regular analysis of the company’s AML/CFT and compliance efforts.
- Responsible for dealing with the regulatory and law enforcement bodies in reference to suspicious transaction reports submitted externally to the relevant FIU.
- Being an integral part of liaison with gambling regulators, other relevant authorities and third parties (including the Group’s banks) in relation to AML/CTF and other related matters.
- Determine how to deal with the reported customer transaction post reporting.
- Being responsible for managing and delivering KYC AML/CTF due diligence on relevant external third parties in accordance with defined procedures.
- Being the ultimate adviser to the Group on complex AML/CTF questions.
- 5+ years’ experience of working in AML/CTF and specifically experience as an MLRO/ deputy MLRO– within a gambling business.
- Be driven proactive self-starters who are passionate about AML/CTF compliance and driving any required change.
- Strong experience in reviewing, interpreting, communicating and applying AML/CTF legislation, regulations, rules and guidance.
- Be easy to work with, personable and enjoy working in a fun and dynamic owner-managed international business.
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently, taking ownership of workload and managing time appropriately.
- Full right to work in Ireland or UK
- Should the successful candidate be UK based, they must be able to travel to Ireland on occasion.