At Xanadu, We are currently recruiting for a Human Resource Administrator to join our growing team based in our Cork office.
Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive support across all areas of the employee life cycle.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in a progressive HR environment. We have big plans for 2022 and we are looking for the right person to join our team and help deliver them.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to learn and be open to taking on new challenges and overcoming them. You will be supported by the Chief People Officer and the Snr HR Generalist with the aim of helping you develop the skills to take your career to the next level.
What will I be doing?
- Act as first point of contact for HR queries
- Support the recruitment process (working closely with the hiring managers, screening CVs, assisting with interviews and issuing of employment contracts)
- Support the delivery of both the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Act as system owner to the HRIS System (PeopleHR), creating and maintaining employee records ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Producing reports such as headcount, sickness, annual leave etc
- Assisting with the administration of various compensation and benefits matters including Payroll, Pension and Healthcare schemes, Bike to Work, Salary certificates, Work confirmation letters etc);
- Support the HR team and managers in performance management and ER issues
- Coordination of training programmes, workshops and seminars
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Act as the HR representative on the companies employee engagement team, help create and deliver the annual Employee Engagement survey with follow up pulse surveys, Create, promote and execute effective employee engagement initiatives to support the overall employee engagement strategy e.g Diversity and Inclusion Week
- Support the continuous improvement of HR service delivery, identify and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Act as point of contact for all facilities and health and safety related queries
- Ad Hoc HR duties and project work as required
What are we looking for?
- You will have 2 years of experience in a HR department
- You will have a HR or related Degree
- You are a people person with strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage large amounts of HR related administration/data
- Ability to work in a fast paced/ever changing environment to achieve growth whilst maintaining a focus on accuracy and quality
- You are organised, with the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks effectively at the same time
- You enjoy working in teams with a can-do attitude, curious mind and a passion for learning
- Experience of using social media in a professional capacity
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer