Dev Ops Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer at Xanadu Consultancy you will be working in a collaborative environment focused on continuous improvement within an agile development process. DevOps engineers will be responsible for delivering automated solutions, thereby enabling the software engineering teams to deliver products at a faster pace.
What will I be doing?
- Develop automated solutions for platform capabilities, under general guidance, to meet Software engineering requirements
- Validate automated solutions using proof of concepts & prototypes
- Research and innovate with new emerging technologies
- Write simple code (low maintenance, extensibility, testability and performance)
- Collaborate with the team to take advantage of new concepts/technologies
- Document all solutions and processes
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree in computer science
- Experience with Docker
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Python, Groovy, Shell)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Linux Experience
Other desirable skills
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with a broad range of open source technologies, build tools and continuous integration systems (i.e. Jenkins, Maven, Nexus)
- Experience/Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with automation/configuration management using SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent