We are looking for suitable candidates to join our existing team of Sports Operations Agents working in a unique and exciting environment. Successful candidates will be based in our Cork Operations centre working as part of the 24/7 Operations team. Full training on Matchbooks unique technology platform will be provided. The Operations Agent is responsible for ensuring all Matchbook.com users have an exceptional betting experience. This is achieved through outstanding Customer service and attention to detail in managing the markets that appear on our Website.
What will I be doing?
- Creation of sporting events/betting markets on Matchbook.com and Client platforms.
- Management of sporting events/betting markets on Matchbook.com and Client platforms driven by sporting news, subject matter experts and Customer feedback.
- Ensuring website content is in line with company, industry and gaming regulator mandated standards.
- Liaising as necessary with other teams to resolve issues or drive improvements to the Matchbook platform.
- Ad-hoc reporting/data analysis
- Retail and B2B Client Support (live chat, email and phone)
- Promotion management
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Client escalation handling
- Partner Support
- Client funds and payment management
- Assisting Compliance with KYC procedures
- Assisting the Ecosystem team with player management
What we are looking for:
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Attention to detail with a history of high work standards.
- A working knowledge of gambling.
- An understanding of all major sports.
- Above average analytical, planning and decision making skills.
- Flexibility to work regular weekends and evenings (up to midnight).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working effectively as part of a diverse team.
- Ability to perform duties to high standard in a high volume, rapidly changing work environment.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland