Client Support Agent - Part Time
The Client Support Agent is responsible for ensuring all Matchbook.com Users have an exceptional betting experience. This is achieved through outstanding Client service, constant process improvement and constructive product feedback.
Client Support Agents exhibit the highest level of expertise on Matchbook.com features, functionality and Client satisfaction. They are the subject matter experts and relationship management professionals that “go to bat” for our Clients.
Joining Xanadu Operations, the Client Support Agent will work alongside a multi-disciplined team that is responsible for all aspects of our Client facing business ranging from website maintenance to key Client account management. Client Support Agent will also work closely with marketing, software development and project management teams.
What will I be doing?
- Retail and B2B Client Support (live chat, email and phone)
- Ad-hoc reporting/data analysis
- Fraud Analysis and Regulatory Compliance monitoring
- Promotion management
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Client escalation handling
- Partner Support
- Client funds and payment management
What we are looking for:
- Interest in sport
- Knowledge of sports betting and comfortable working with odds
- Strong Client service experience & Customer focus.
- “Tech savvy” (web, social media etc.)
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Confident, friendly personality with excellent people skills.
- Outstanding team working ability.
- Excellent attention to detail & organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to rapid change
- Keen problem solving and investigative skills
- Hardworking, dedicated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Flexibility on working hours (evening and weekend may be required)
- Proficient with a wide range of office software (Word, Excel & PowerPoint minimum)
- 2nd language a distinct advantage
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer